Miss WVAFF Pageant Contestant Code of Conduct
Each contestant will be required to affirm her understanding of and adherence to this code of conduct during registration.
- Contestants shall conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner, treating fellow contestants, organizers, staff, judges, and others with courtesy and respect and refrain from engaging in any behavior that may bring discredit or harm to the pageant or its reputation.
- Contestants shall refrain from bullying behaviors, including those based on different backgrounds, cultures, and beliefs represented by the contestants, judges, organizers, and audience members and refrain from engaging in any discriminatory or prejudiced behavior.
- Contestants shall exhibit good sportsmanship throughout the pageant, both on and off the stage, by displaying respect and support for their fellow contestants and refraining from negative or unsportsmanlike conduct, such as cheating, spreading rumors, or undermining the efforts of others.
- Contestants shall uphold the highest standards of integrity and honesty in all aspects of the pageant, including during interviews, performances, and interactions with the public.
- Contestants shall provide accurate and truthful information about themselves and their qualifications, avoiding any form of misrepresentation or deceit.
- Contestants shall exercise responsible and respectful behavior maintaining a positive and constructive online presence on social media platforms and online forums, avoiding any actions or statements that may negatively impact the pageant, its participants, or its representatives.
- Contestants shall seek clarification from the organizers if they have any questions regarding the rules or requirements of the pageant.
- Contestants are expected to serve as positive role models, promoting goodwill and community engagement, as representatives of their fair or festival.
- Disruptive behavior before, during, or after the pageant may be considered a violation of this Code of Conduct.
- Any violation of this Code of Conduct may result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of all prizes and awards won, and legal charges.
- All issues related to this Contestant Code of Conduct and consequences for violation thereof shall be determined solely and exclusively by the WVAFF pageant director and/or WVAFF Board of Directors. Contestant agrees to accept such determinations both as to herself and others.
Page last updated on June 10, 2023 at 7:00 PM – WVAFF Tech