Our organization represents over 200 Fair and Festival events and Associate members throughout West Virginia. Together they are a vital part of West Virginia’s tourism economy. It is critical that we continue to lobby for our industry and apply collective efforts to solving problems and creating new ideas for the future.
It is the purpose of the West Virginia Association of Fairs & Festivals:
- To provide for a nonprofit corporation to which all West Virginia fairs, festivals and similar groups may hold membership.
- To be a vehicle through which general information relative to fairs and festivals may be communicated for the best interest of its members and the fair and festival-going public.
- To provide for an annual meeting.
- To provide for a queen’s competition with the winner being crowned Miss West Virginia Association of Fairs and Festivals.
- To bring commercial firms to the annual convention for exhibits, sample performances, and such other reasons as would be beneficial to fair and festival representatives.
Use this link to our current bylaws, last amended in 2019.
PO Box 18505
South Charleston, WV 25303