Planning is well underway for out 2023 Annual Convention to be held January 12-14, 2023. The WVAFF Board is looking forward to another big event this coming year. As details are finalized, they will be shared here, so check back often.
Attendee Registration – Opens October 28, 2022 at 9:00 AM EST through December 16, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. This link will not work until October 28. Here are ticket options:
- Full Weekend – $125 – Includes attendance to all learning sessions, trade show, talent showcase, annual business meeting, dinner on Friday evening during the Showcase and pageant event promotions, and a reserved seat during the pageant Saturday evening. Full weekend tickets can be purchase in advance during the attendee registration open period.
- Friday Only – $45 – Includes entry to Friday’s learning sessions, trade show, talent showcase, pageant event promotions phase of competition. The Friday dinner is NOT included with this ticket. Friday Only tickets may be purchased in advance during the attendee registration open period or at the WVAFF Box Office.
- Saturday Pageant Finals Only – $25 – Includes entry only to the Pageant on Saturday evening with seating available in our General Admission section. Pageant Finals Only tickets may be purchased in advance during the attendee registration open period or or at the WVAFF Box Office.
Trade Show Registration is currently OPEN through December 23, 2022. Registration is available to current and new members. A booth is $350 for current Associate members and $475 for new members (also includes membership for 2023). Here is what you get:
- 10ft x 10ft booth on the Trade Show floor
- One table covered in white and skirted in black with two chairs
- Additional tables available for $25 each (Includes white covering)
- Four vendor passes for the weekend
- Attendance to the Associate Member meeting and luncheon on Friday, January 13 for registered Associate members only
- Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available for trade show exhibitors
Talent Showcase – During our pageant competition on Friday and Saturday, we offer a limited number of spots for Associate members to offer a preview of their art. If you are a band, performing group, or have a talent and would like to be considered to perform, please submit our Showcase Application. If you or your group are not currently a member and you are selected, in order to perform, you will be required to have a booth in the trade show and join as an Associate member for 2023.
Election of Officers – This year, our membership will elect a new Second Vice-President and Secretary. Please use the Self-Nomination Form to let us know that you would like to be considered for either position. Candidates will interview with our Nominating Committee during the day on Friday (time and place to be determined).
Hall of Fame Nomination – Use this form to nominate an individual for the WVAFF Hall of Fame.
Pageant Contestant Registration – Open now through November 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. Visit our Pageant page for additional details.
Blocks of rooms have been reserved at a special event rate for the weekend at the hotels below. Please contact the hotel directly to make a reservation. More hotels will be added as details become available.
- Marriott Charleston Town Center – $112/night plus applicable taxes. Call (304) 345-6500 and reference the WV Association of Fairs & Festivals 2023 or book online. Last day to book at the Marriott at this rate is Wednesday, December 21. 2022.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston – $139/night plus applicable taxes. Call (304) 347-8700 and reference code AFF or book online. Last day to book at the Embassy Suites at this rate is Thursday, December 29, 2022.
We’re finding a printer and working out the details. Please check back soon.
Last updated – October 27, 2022 at 11:00 PM – firstname.lastname@example.org